WELCOME TO THE OCEAN FRONT MOTEL AT BLUE BAY, THE ENTRANCE
Situated on a cliff face above the pristine rock pools, ocean baths and beautiful Entrance beach and only an hours drive north of Wahroonga in Sydney or south of Newcastle.
We offer 31 3.5 star rooms, most with private balconies with panoramic ocean, beach and rock pool views. Some rooms feature an internal spa bath whilst others contain a spa bath or hot tub located on the rooms private balcony.
Centrally located, we are a leisurely 15 minute stroll to the town centre or 10 minutes to Toowoon Bay with many local attractions on our doorstep.
Motel features include :
- Rooms with internal spa bath or external spa bath / hot tub on private balcony
- All rooms have reverse cycle air conditioning, quality linen, flat screen TV's with built in DVD players
- Free WiFi in all rooms
- Foxtel: sports, business and family channels
- Conference / meeting room that comfortably accommodates up to 15 delegates
- Ocean baths beneath the motel
- Outdoor BBQ and entertainment area with ocean views
- Award winning seafood restaurant "Ocean Restaurant"
- Off street and secure parking
- Alcohol and noise policies which are strictly applied
Delight in the magical views and whales when migrating, swim in the rock pools, ocean baths or beaches beneath the motel, enjoy the Coast to Lake scenic walk, feed the pelicans, visit Norah Head lighthouse, stroll into the Entrance or just relax in your room.
Special packages are available for weddings, sporting events, group bookings and also seniors. Contact our managers for more information.
For business guests, we offer a conference room which is comfortable and fully appointed ensuring all your business needs are met.
We know you will have a refreshing stay and look forward to welcoming you.
The Ocean Front Motel Package recommences on March 1st
Our FABULOUS NEW ROOMS are finally finished and open. We have 4 internal and 4 external spabath rooms; all with large, private balconies with panoramic views. Photos coming soon.
Three must do's when you visit:
- Pelican Feeding
- Norah Head Lighthouse
- Ocean to Lake Walk
Current Temperature at The Entrance