WELCOME TO THE OCEAN FRONT MOTEL AT BLUE BAY, THE ENTRANCE
The motel is situated on a cliff face above the pristine rock pools, ocean baths and beautiful Entrance beach.
We offer 31 3.5 star rooms, most with private balconies with panoramic ocean, beach and rock pool views. Some rooms feature internal spa baths and eight have private hot tubs on balcony. The motel is a short 15 minute stroll to the town centre or 10 minutes to Toowoon Bay.
Motel features include :
- Award winning seafood restaurant "Ocean Restaurant"
- Public ocean baths beneath the motel
- 8 rooms with a private hot tub on each balcony
- All rooms have reverse cycle air conditioning, quality linen, flat screen TV's with built in DVD players
- Refurbished conference room, comfortably accommodates up to 15 delegates
- Foxtel: sports, business and family channels
- Out-door BBQ and entertainment area with ocean views
- Off street and secure parking
- Alcohol and noise policies which are strictly applied
Delight in the magical views and whales when migrating, swim in the rock pools, ocean baths or beaches beneath the motel, enjoy the Coast to Lake scenic walk, feed the pelicans, visit Norah Head lighthouse, stroll into the Entrance or just relax in your room.
Special packages are available for weddings, sporting events, group bookings and also seniors. Contact our managers for more information.
For business guests, we offer a conference room which is comfortable and fully appointed ensuring all your business needs are met.
We know you will have a refreshing stay and look forward to welcoming you.
Stay for 3, pay for 2 or stay for 7, pay for 5
Available until Dec 23rd 2013
See details on Rates & Specials page
- Gift vouchers available; perfect gift idea for someone special. Please call 4332-5911 for details
-Xmas Eve: Carols by Candlelight, Memorial Park, The Entrance
-New Years Eve Celebrations: Live entertainment and fireworks at 9pm, Memorial Park, The Entrance
-World of Light Exhibition. Ken Duncan Art Gallery on until Jan 2014. Ph:4367-8701
Current Temperature at The Entrance